Friday 17 April 2015

Liebster Award

 photo liebster-blog-award_zpsoer1nw3s.png


I was very kindly nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Rachel Shuchat Makeup.
The point of this award is to spread awareness to new bloggers like myself and get to know the person behind the blog. You answer eleven questions, then nominate other new bloggers. There are four simple rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3. Nominate a number of small blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you believe deserve this award and include their links.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify those nominees.

1. What do you love most about blogging? 
I love writing about something that really interests me and sharing it with others, especially when people find it useful. I also love finding other blogs and hearing other's opinions on products/learning new tips and tricks!

2. What keeps you motivated to post? 
The fact that I enjoy it (unlike my uni work).

3. How old are you? 
I'm 20, turning 21 in June!

4. What is your #1 pet peeve? 
Hmm I don't know if you would call it a pet peeve but lately it's people who don't let everyone get off the train before pushing on and people who put their bag on the seat beside them so you can't sit down. Can you tell how much I love commuting?

5. How often do you post on your blog? 
Well this is only my third post so I can't really say as of yet but I'm hoping to post once a week. I might post twice a week when I've finished Uni as I've got tons of work to do and I work 9-5 Monday to Friday so I don't have much free time.

 6. What do you look for in a blog that makes you click the follow button? 
Eye catching pictures, interesting looking posts (I mostly follow beauty blogs) and the main thing for me is affordable products. Blogs full of reviews of really expensive brands like Clarins, Dior, Chanel etc. simply because they're way out of my price range haha.

7. How long does it take you to prepare your average post? 
Eh I guess it depends on the type of post. I like things to be quite detailed and I'm a perfectionist. I also write my posts while watching TV so it definitely takes longer than it should.

8. How long ago did you first start blogging? 
About 2 weeks ago.

9. What's your favorite movie of all time? 
Lord of the Rings the Two Towers. It's been my favourite movie since it came out about 13 years ago.

10. What's one food you hate? 
Oranges! I really dislike fruit in general but I cannot stand oranges. I have a weird phobia of them. I can't stand the smell, I don't like them touching me and I hate anything orange flavoured except Terry's Chocolate Orange.

11. Describe yourself in six words.
Lazy, fun, weird, caring, smart(ish), awkward.


My questions are:
1. Why did you decide to start your blog?
2. What's your favourite ever lipstick?
3. Do you have a certain career in mind?
4. Who is your favourite band/musician?
5. If you could only use products from one brand, which brand would you choose?
6. What is your ultimate holy grail item?
7. If you had to pick only one make up product to use, what would it be?
8. What is your favourite type of blog post to read/write?
9. What piece of advice would you like to give your younger self?
10. Do you have any other hobbies?
11. What do you find most challenging about blogging?

I nominate:
Blushify
Emilylikesmakeup
Summatime
Hannah Butterworth
Emily Rose Perrin

Sorry if you've already been nominated!

No comments :

Post a Comment